Stainless steel auxiliary tap kit. Auxiliary tap to be fitted above the counter to the existing sink unit, eSpring Water Treatment unit to be placed below the counter.
(32.7cm x 17.8cm)
Ultraviolet (UV) light technology takes the eSpring Water Treatment to the next level of in-home water treatments by doing what carbon alone cannot do.
- It destroys micro-organisms.
- Located in the centre of the cartridge, it delivers up to 80millijoules/cm2 (units of measure) of UV light, enough to destroy more than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses that may be in potable drinking water.
- Wireless connections isolate the UV bulb from the power source.
- When the water is turned on, a sensor is activated and the bulb turns on instantly.
- By not being on continually, energy is not wasted and standing water is not heated.
- The water always flows cold.
Smart Chip and Electric Monitoring Technology
The smart chip and electronic monitoring technology found in the eSpring Water Treatment System is another advanced feature that differentiates the system from others.
- It alerts you to any problems - e.g. if the UV bulb stops working.
- Tells you when to replace the cartridge.
- Gives an audio and visual indication when it's time for a replacement.
- It resets automatically when a new cartridge is installed.
- It can read the life of a cartridge once inserted whether it's new, half-used or completely used.