We are in a mission to help people live a healthier and better lives!
LockDown – Boosting Your Immunity
We almost all know how much of a strong immune system we need during these Coronavirus days. Our bodies simply get attacked by any disease or sickness because of our immunity not being strong enough to fight the sickness away or to even protect the body from contracting the disease at all. In short, our bodies are supposed to be able to protect themselves from catching any disease or sickness, and being able to fight that disease or sickness off of the body, should the body catches that includes sicknesses like colds, flu, or even cancer.
However for the body to be able to accomplish such a big fight, it needs to be carrying a really strong immune system. We are going to discuss factors that affect our immunity and how can we go about strengthening it, we have a big fight of the unseen incurable virus, COVID-19. These are the days where we need strong immunity more than ever. This includes whether you are already infected by the coronavirus or working on preventing catching this virus.
Extra Precautions in Lockdown
- Remove shoes when entering your home coming from anywhere you could contract the virus.
- Wash hands immediately when you get home
- If you have @risk people staying with you, remove clothing before entering home and change to clean clothes.
- Wash material masks daily and dry in sunlight if possible
- Maintain safe distancing
- Wipe keyboards, mouse etc. and do not share if possible
- Watch crowded places if you’re at risk
At risk people are people that are old and people with chronic diseases, that would be in greater danger should they get affected by corona virus. Rather send someone for shopping or anything that needs you outside.
- Lockdown has lead to sleep disturbances. It’s important to make sure that you get 7-8 hours of sleep and that may help to reduce stress which may result in boosting your Immunity.
- Try and avoid blue light before bed, mobile phones, computers, etc. It can be best avoided by setting time to turn off your WiFi at night to avoid the temptation of wanting to touch your devices with blue lights which can affect your sleep.
- Calcium and Magnesium supplements help you to sleep better
- You can also use Lavender oil on your pillow for better sleep
Manage Your Stress Levels
Lock-down has lead to increased anxiety and frustration.
- Use extra time now to exercise more
- Try meditating – many free mediation resources all over the net, YouTube to mention one
- Deep breathing exercising like Yoga
- Chat to a friend, get help from a Psychologist or Counselor
- Use Vitamin B plus Dual action Food supplement
- Herbal adaptogens like Rhodiola are helpful when anxiety impairs concentration.
The type of food you eat daily can either be medicine and immune boost to your body, or be a complete poison to make your immune weaker and weaker.
- Eat whole plant foods – preferably organic
- Reduce processed foods to a minimum
- Eat healthy fats like Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado, Nuts and Nut butters
- Cut out Gluten and Dairy
- Fermented foods for a healthy gut microbiome
- Deworm your family and the animals
- If lock-down has led to some extra kilograms around your waistline – join our healthpointe weight-loss program (next post)
70% of the Human Body is made up of water! Are your kidneys filtering the water you drink or are you purifying the water? An increase of 30% in the incidene of Colorectal and Bladder Cancer because of the Chlorine in our water, the chlorine that is used to clean the water we buy and the water coming out of our taps is no good for our health.
Xenoestrogens in the water affects fertility – especially the quality of a Men’s sperm. We have a purifying system that uses no chemicals but Ultraviolet (UV) light technology to destroy micro-organisms. The company’s research reveals that it removes more than 140 chemicals including heavy metals, pesticides and petroleum products amongst others.
Supplements to boost Immunity
- Daily Food supplement – Supplies 10 vitamins and 8 minerals. No artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors or colors added.
- Vitamin C food supplement – Extended Release gives you all the Vitamin C you need for a whole day.
- Vitamin D food supplement – or 20 minutes of sunlight daily, perfect product to fill the potential nutritional gap caused by a lack of vitamin D.
- Zinc Mineral stick sachets – Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
For @risk people – add
- Natural Multi Carotine – Natural sources of Beta Carotene and Alpha Carotene. A safe source of vitamin A because it is converted to Vitamin A only as and when needed.
- Quercetin – Found in Double-X supplement: Experience the prime quality food supplement with 12 vitamins, 10 minerals and 22 plants. contains foundational nutrients that support optimal health.
Why Nutrilite Supplements
Nutrilite is the only Vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest and process plants on their own certified organic farms. The Nutrilite Health Institute strives to inspire passion for healthy living and provide credible nutrition information backed by science.
ALL PLANT INGREDIENTS COME FROM SUSTAINABLE FARMS…
This brand own their own Nutrilite farms where sustainable farming methods have been applied for more than 80 years. On these farms, we
- Prohibit use of toxic chemicals and pesticides.
- Use natural methods to control harmful weeds, insects, and predators.
- Practice sustainable farming methods that include crop rotations, cover crops and composting to put nutrients back to the soil,
- Maintain crop traceability through harvest and all post-harvest activities.
Supplements can actually prevent any disease including COVID-19 by giving us a strong immunity. This virus might be around for sometime, it is now our responsibility to try to prevent it and stay as safe as possible.
I get involved in a lot meetings/ health talks by health professionals and we get many of them in our network marketing company. We have quite a good number of doctors whom I learn a lot about health and how my body functions and how our supplements plays a big role in helping us stay healthy and strong. I love sharing with you guys all these goodies, enjoy.
STAY HOME! KEEP SAFE!